Meadowvale Islamic Centre
The building was designed by MIC Architect in consultation with MIC Project Committee and joint Board to meet the spiritual needs of Meadowvale Muslim Community.
Please provide any feedback or suggestions to the Chair of the MIC Project committee, by emailing email@example.com
- On February 8th, 2017 The MIC Management has signed with City of Mississauga Municipal Service Agreement which mandated off-site work for Europa Court Hammerhead and Traffic Light work. MIC has given Cash Contribution of $158,355 to City of Mississauga for Traffic Signal and Cash Insurance Money of $194,733.88 as guarantee to ensure the work is carried out. Once the work is completed to the satisfaction of city, $194,733.88 will be refunded back to MIC.
- MIC signed Development Agreement with City of Mississauga on March 8, 2017 and zoning by-law #0031-2017 was enacted. Since no appeal to the Ontario Municipal Board of the decision in respect to MIC matter was received under subsection 17 of the Planning Act within the time specified or submitting an appeal, the rezoning by-law 0032-2017 came into effect on March 8, 2017 the day it was passed by Council. Therefore, the re-zoning aspect of the project is complete. Alhamdolillah.
- Site Plan application was submitted to City of Mississauga on 29 November 2016. MIC team received first sets of comments from City of Mississauga comments which were answered and information was submitted. MIC team has received 2nd sets of comments and it is being handled by our MIC PC and consultants. We expect to submit our 2nd submission by June 15, 2017. Our goal is to secure site plan approval by September 30th, 2017. Simultaneously our MIC Team is working with Architect to develop drawings & specification for engineering, electrical & mechanical work for tendering. This also includes our plan to demolish current properties, tree preservation and get ready for construction when all permits are obtained. For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- February 14, 2019: MIC Site Plan application has been approved Alhamdulillah!
- Next step: A building permit which was submitted in December 2018 and is just a few steps away for Approval, Insha-Allah by March/ April 2019.
- February 14, 2019:
- October 1, 2019: Alhamdolillah building construction contract signed with Stallion Construction Group Inc.
- Nov 3, 2019: Alhamdolillah groundbreaking ceremony was held
- June 16, 2020: Alhamdolillah Masjid Construction has Started.
Board of Executive Directors
Board of Trustees